The Leisure Time Renew Shock is a non-chlorine shock oxidizer is a fast-dissolving granular that rids spa water of residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils and organic materials that can build up in spa water. When Renew Shock oxidizer is added to the spa water, it reacts with the bromide and forms a bromine solution to destroy any microorganisms left behind by the bather.
- 5# Bottle
- Quickly dissolves in water to rid spa water of oils and residue
- Eliminates organic materials that cause odors, skin and eye irritation.
- Use spa minutes after application.
- pH is buffered, so it does not affect pH level.
- Buffer potassium monopersulfate compound.
- Formulated with DuPont Oxone.
- Allows for use immediately after application
- The time to add Renew Shock non-chlorine shock oxidizer is after using the spa. Only add the required dose; put the cover in place, and the water will be fresh, clean and ready for the next bather.
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems, as well as the
- Reserve & Renew System.
After Each Use:
- Turn on the filtration system.
- For each 250 gallons of water, add 2 ounces directly into the spa water.
- Run filtration system for 15 minutes with the cover off.
- Repeat process once a week to help maintain clear, odor-free water.