A&A Quikpure3 4-Pin Ozonator Lamp (548324)
The A&A Quickpure3 4-Pin Lamp (548324) is used to add more ozone to your swimming pool. The high output lamp will also help in the oxidation of your swimming pool water. Swimming pool owners like more oxidation, because it reduces the need for sanitizer. This can lead to increased longevity of your equipment. When your equipment lasts longer, you will need fewer chemicals.
Ozone is only partially soluble in water, but it is sufficiently soluble and stable enough so its oxidation or disinfectant properties can be fully utilized. After ozone oxidizes or disinfects, it decomposes into oxygen.
- For Use With: QuikPure3 – Ozone Oxidation System (QP3-25(1) or QP3-50(2))
- QP3-25 (1) lamp required
- QP3-50(2) lamps required
- We recommend that you replace power supply kit as well as bulbs
- Lamp replacement takes minutes!
- The High Output unit comes with a 2 year pro-rated warranty
- This bulb is NOT compatible on any other ozonator
To achieve optimal performance from the QuikPure 3, the pool should be as clean as
possible to begin. The pool water may be cloudy when the QuikPure 3 is first started;
this is due to the unit oxidizing any chloramines or bacteria that may be in the water at
the time of start-up. This is only a one time event; water will usually clear in three days
1) Backwash or clean filters before starting the QuikPure 3 (retrofit installations).
2) Super chlorinate the pool water using a chlorine based shock treatment.
3) Test the pool chemistry and adjust the pH between 7.2 and 7.6. Adjust total
alkalinity between 80 and 120 ppm.