Poolvergnuegen Suction Cleaner
Poolvergnuegen literally means pool pleasure. Experience Poolvergnuegen and see how the Poolvergnuegen Suction Cleaner efficiently and reliably works to clean any type of pool.
Experience Poolvergnuegen, a Hayward Company and a revolution in pool cleaning. Patented features such as self-adjusting turbine vanes ensure maximum power at any flow and effortless debris management for your pool. Adjustable skirts and tire treads work in concert with programmed steering to ensure easy wall-climbing, obstacle management and maximized pool coverage while delivering the best surface clean.
- The 2-Wheel Suction Drive PoolCleaner travels 8 to 10 ft. before turning (turns ranging from 90 to 450 degrees); is intended for most average sized pools and comes with approximately 33 ft. of hose.
- One look and you will see the patented tire treads give The PoolCleaner enhanced climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability – especially with main drains. This makes The PoolCleaner ideal for all pool surfaces and shapes .
- The PoolCleaner has patented adjustable roller skirts that allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction under the machine on uneven surfaces and when encountering obstacles.
- 3 interchangeable throats allow optimization of suction performance at lower flow and larger debris passage. As such, it is the ideal suction cleaner for use with variable speed pumps
- All of The PoolCleaner models have patented self-adjusting turbine vanes. The flexible vanes ensure maximum power at any flow, their ability to move allows easy passage of large debris to ensure full cleaning with peace of mind. Steering System The PoolCleaner has multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences, which cause the left wheel to periodically reverse, allowing The PoolCleaner to turn and then move into another direction. This feature ensures full pool coverage and efficient cleaning.
To learn more information about this cleaner or to look at Poolvergnuegen, a Hayward Company, go to www.thepoolcleaner.com