Phosphate Remover Quart
The Phosphate Remover Quart made by Bio-Dex is an effective product for maintaining clear water when high phosphate levels are present. High phosphate levels in water can cause cloudiness and persistent water problems. Treats 2,000 parts per billion (ppb) per 10,000 gallons.
- Adding phosphate remover will not interfere with your chlorine levels.
- The product will work with your regular sanitizing routine to help you maintain clear and sparkling water.
- You can swim immediately after applying the product.
- Phosphate Remover is Non-hazardous, Non-toxic
- Compatible with all sanitizing systems, filter media and regular water chemistry
- One quart of Phosphate Remover removes 2,000 ppb phosphates per 10,000 gallons of water.
- To use the product, you should first treat any existing algae.
- Balance your pool water and backwash the filter if necessary. Turn the filter on before you use the product.
- Apply Phosphate Remover by pouring it around the perimeter of your pool. Run your filter for 24 to 48 hour continuously after application.
- Do not backwash the pool or clean it during this time.
- Using Clearex 500 during this treatment will help to keep the water clear during treatment.
- For higher levels of phosphates, smaller amounts added over a period of days can help to keep the water clear also.
- Applying maintenance dosages of the product will help regulate the phosphate levels in your pool over time.
- Add just one to two ounces of the product per 10,000 gallons of water every week.
- Six ounces per month is a good guideline.
- You should test your water chemistry regularly and maintain a pH range of 7.2 to 7.8.