Jet Clean Pint (45450A)
Jet Clean Pint made by Leisure Time prevents such problems by keeping spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organics, oils, dirt and minerals. By using this product as part of the Leisure Time Simple Spa Care program, spa owners can prevent buildup that could restrict water flow and damage equipment.
- Clears inside plumbing
- Use before draining water
- Low foaming
- 1 Pint Bottle
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, and biguanide sanitizing systems.
- Jet Clean should be applied each time a spa is drained and refilled so jets continue performing like new.
- Use Jet Clean every 3 months or when spa is drained and refilled.:
- Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
- Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water.
- Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
- Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
- Pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
- Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
- Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.
- For Jetted Bath Tubs:
- Pour 8 oz. (1/2 bottle) in tub with warm water before draining.
- Turn jets ON for 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse tub with clean water.